Ryanair Tells U.K. It Plans Aer Lingus Sale to EU CarrierKari Lundgren and Nicole Mortimer
Ryanair Holdings Plc said it would be prepared to sell its 29.8 percent stake in Irish competitor Aer Lingus Group Plc to another European Union airline that makes an offer acceptable to the majority of shareholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's