Marubeni Seeks 20% of China Corn Imports Set to Surge in DecadeYuriy Humber and Ichiro Suzuki
Marubeni Corp., Japan’s biggest agricultural trader, sees China’s demand for imported corn rising almost fourfold within a decade as the company seeks to raise its share to 20 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances