London Gatwick Pitches Second Runway at Less Than $8 BillionKari Lundgren
London Gatwick airport told a U.K. government commission into future flight capacity that it could add a second runway for as little as 5 billion pounds ($7.7 billion), eliminating the need for a single U.K. hub.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day