Indonesia Joins China as Cyber-Attack PowerhouseBy
Indonesia isn't known as an epicenter for hacking, but the Southeast Asian country was the source of 21 percent of the world's cyber-attack traffic in the first quarter of this year, according to a report by Akamai Technologies to be published later today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing