HSH Nordbank ‘Dr. No’ CEO Faces Trial Over Financial CrisisKarin Matussek
With a former HSH Nordbank AG executive nicknamed “Dr. No” and a collateralized-debt obligation transaction called Omega 55, the first German criminal trial over the financial crisis could be the backdrop for a James Bond thriller.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap