Asian Stocks Advance on China Growth, Fed StimulusAdam Haigh and Jonathan Burgos
Asian stocks rose, extending a two-month high, after Premier Li Keqiang said China’s economic growth won’t be less than 7 percent and as U.S. housing data damped concerns the Federal Reserve will reduce stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders