Wells Fargo Hires Ex-UBS’s Jones to Head Asia SecuritiesPeter Eichenbaum and Narayanan Somasundaram
Wells Fargo & Co., the fourth-biggest U.S. bank by assets, appointed Mark Jones to lead the firm’s capital markets and investment banking business in Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018