UBS Reports Higher Profit, U.S. Mortgage Bond SettlementElena Logutenkova
UBS AG, Switzerland’s largest bank, reported an increase in second-quarter profit and said it’s close to a settlement over U.S. mortgage-backed bond sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing