The Guys Putting Jet Packs on Commercial Real Estate BrokersBy
Even in New York, where famous office towers dot the skyline and developers are fixtures in the society pages, commercial real estate makes for dry copy. What can a trade publication do to make the industry more fun, not to mention stand out from competitors? Two words: jet packs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet