Tamweel Surges on Bets Dubai Islamic to Restart Bid for StakeSamuel Potter
Tamweel PJSC soared the most in more than a year amid bets Dubai Islamic Bank PJSC will revive a bid to buy the 13.6 percent stake it doesn’t already own in the Dubai-based mortgage provider.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life