Talvivaara Extends Losses to 9th Day on DNB Cut: Helsinki MoverKati Pohjanpalo
Talvivaara Mining Co. fell for the ninth day in Helsinki trading after DNB ASA cut its recommendation on the stock, citing short-term risks to production and the cash outlook of the Finnish nickel miner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline