Romanee-Conti ’08 at $32,170 Regaining Higher End of Price BandGuy Collins
Three bottles of Romanee-Conti 2008 Domaine de la Romanee-Conti Burgundy sold for 21,150 pounds ($32,170) at a Sotheby’s auction in London last week, equivalent to 84,600 pounds per 12-bottle case and regaining the higher end of its price band over the past two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis