MMG Says Review of A$1.5 Billion Zinc Project May Alter BudgetDavid Stringer
MMG Ltd., the listed unit of China’s biggest state-owned metals trader, may revise the cost and schedule for a planned A$1.5 billion ($1.4 billion) zinc project in Australia after it identified complexities in the ore body.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks