Mascotte, Hareon to Build Solar Cell Production Plant in TaiwanBloomberg News
Mascotte Holdings Ltd., a maker of solar-grade silicon in Taiwan, plans to build a plant with Hareon Solar Technology Co. to produce 300 megawatts of solar cells annually in Taiwan.
The companies also plan to develop solar power projects together, Mascotte said today in a statement to the Hong Kong stock exchange. Investment details weren’t disclosed.
Hareon, which makes solar cells and modules in China and develops solar farms, will provide its project management experience, according to the statement.
Mascotte’s businesses include investment and trading of securities and the provision of finance and property investment. The company is expected to contribute land, buildings and capital expenditure for the production facility, according to the statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course