AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Novartis Among Suitors for OnyxDavid Welch and Michelle Fay Cortez
AstraZeneca Plc, Pfizer Inc. and Novartis AG are among the suitors preparing bids for Onyx Pharmaceuticals Inc., the drugmaker that snubbed an unsolicited offer from Amgen Inc., said two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards