Westwood Drops Into Tie With Scott, Stenson at British OpenBob Bensch
England’s Lee Westwood has fallen into a tie for the lead with Australia’s Adam Scott and Sweden’s Henrik Stenson in the final round of the British Open.
Westwoode made bogeys at the eighth and ninth holes to drop to 1-under par at Muirfield in Gullane, Scotland. Masters champion Scott has rebounded from two early bogeys with three straight birdies from the seventh to ninth holes, while Stenson is 2 under for his round through 10 holes.
Tiger Woods is 2-over par for this round through nine holes and is part of a group tied for fourth place at 1-over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight