Tycoons Usurped by SOEs in China IPOs as Returns TumbleFox Hu and Emma Bi
In December, China Machinery Engineering Corp., a builder of power stations, went public in Hong Kong thanks to five Chinese government-owned companies that bought almost a third of the $575 million offering. The stock has since fallen 24 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets