Chevron Phillips Flares Gases After Unit Shut at Sweeny ComplexMario Parker
Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. reported that it released emissions after a unit was shut at its Sweeny chemical plant in Texas, according to a filing with state regulators.
The ethylene unit was shut down after it lost a gas-fired turbine compressor, the company said in a filing with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- Stocks Tumble in Biggest Weekly Decline Since 2016: Markets Wrap
- Musk Takes Down the Tesla and SpaceX Facebook Pages
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- World's Biggest Cryptocurrency Exchange Is Heading to Malta