Wizz Air Says Conditions Too Tough for Hungarian Startup SolyomMarton Eder
Jozsef Varadi, chief executive officer of Wizz Air, Eastern Europe’s biggest budget carrier, said it’s a bad time to establish a new Hungarian airline, days after startup Solyom Airways announced plans for flights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders