Most Swiss Stocks Fall as Roche Shares Drop for Fifth DayTom Stoukas
Most Swiss stocks fell, with the Swiss Market Index paring losses in the final minutes of trading, as investors weighed worse-than-estimated earnings reports from Google Inc. and Microsoft Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020