South African Union Asks for End to 10-Day Mine StrikeAndre Janse van Vuuren
South Africa’s National Union of Mineworkers asked members to end an underground sit-in in its 10th day at a Village Main Reef Ltd. gold shaft and resolve their dispute through talks after a court order.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy