Sinohydro Contracts for Water Works Reach $16.5 BillionBloomberg News
Sinohydro Group Ltd., the biggest builder of hydroelectric dams, said the Beijing-based company signed 101.4 billion yuan ($16.5 billion) of new contracts including power-production works in the first half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing