Sinohydro Contracts for Water Works Reach $16.5 BillionBloomberg News
Sinohydro Group Ltd., the biggest builder of hydroelectric dams, said the Beijing-based company signed 101.4 billion yuan ($16.5 billion) of new contracts including power-production works in the first half.
The value accounts for almost 51 percent of planned orders for the year, Sinohydro said today in a statement to the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Water conservation works in China and power projects were 14.3 billion yuan of the total, it said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Hong Kong's Richest Woman Loses Half Her Wealth on Stock Plunge
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Stocks Slide in Broad Selloff; Brexit Spurs Pound: Markets Wrap
- Facebook Falls as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data