ILFC’s Embraer Order Seen Filling Boeing-Airbus Small Plane GapMary Jane Credeur and Christiana Sciaudone
International Lease Finance Corp. said its purchase of 50 Embraer SA regional jets, its first deal for planes that small since the 1990s, was driven by the shift of Boeing Co. and Airbus SAS toward bigger aircraft.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis