Li’s Hutchison Signals Possible Sale of ParknShop ChainLulu Yilun Chen and Vinicy Chan
Hutchison Whampoa Ltd., controlled by Hong Kong’s richest man Li Ka-shing, signaled it’s considering selling the ParknShop chain, potentially exiting one of the two biggest supermarket businesses in the city of 7 million people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap