Hughes’s American Homes 4 Rent Seeks $794 Million in IPOJohn Gittelsohn and Neil Callanan
American Homes 4 Rent, a real estate investment trust led by Public Storage founder Wayne Hughes, filed to raise as much as $794.1 million in a U.S. initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner