European Stocks Rally for Fourth Week on China, BernankeSarah Jones
European stocks rose for a fourth week, the longest stretch of gains in two months, boosted by Chinese economic data and assurances from the Federal Reserve that its stimulus program remains flexible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day