Camp Awash in Cash With No Election Foe Amid Code RewriteGreg Giroux
Dave Camp, the top Republican tax writer in Congress, has built the biggest campaign fund in the U.S. House of Representatives even as no Democrat has announced plans to run against him in 2014.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling