Shark Fight Pits Locals Against Fishermen in ‘Jaws’ HomeAnnie Linskey
On Martha’s Vineyard, the Massachusetts island where the aquatic villain in the 1975 film “Jaws” menaced swimmers, some residents now say sharks need protection from humans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone