South Korea Urges G-20 to Lessen Spillover From Fed MovesRebecca Christie and Eunkyung Seo
Global finance chiefs must work together to make sure the end of Federal Reserve bond buying doesn’t weaken economic recovery in other nations, South Korean Finance Minister Hyun Oh Seok said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster