Chateau Latour 2003 Bordeaux Rebounds in LondonGuy Collins
A case of 2003 Chateau Latour, a Bordeaux first-growth wine estate, sold for 7,350 pounds ($11,190) on Liv-ex, marking a 5 percent gain from this year’s February low while remaining within its 2013 trading range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline