Ouya Game Device Lures Game Makers With $1 Million FundCliff Edwards
Ouya Inc., the startup maker of a $99 video-game console, will spend $1 million to fund development of games made exclusively for the device, in a push to attract players and challenge more established platforms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster