NYC Proposes East Midtown Towers Up to to 40% ResidentialDavid M. Levitt
New skyscrapers built in the area near Grand Central Terminal would be allowed to be as much as 40 percent residential under a proposal by New York’s Department of City Planning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's