Emerging Stocks Snap 7-Day Gain as Russian Shares SlideRajhkumar K Shaaw and Maria Levitov
Emerging-market stocks fell for the first time in eight days, led by technology shares, after Intel Corp.’s sales target missed some estimates. Russian shares slid as an opposition leader was sentenced to prison, while the forint tumbled and Argentine bonds rose the most in four months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders