Dow Loses Appeal of $84.5 Million Fine in Rubber Cartel CaseStephanie Bodoni
Dow Chemical Co. failed to overturn a 64.57 million-euro ($84.5 million) antitrust fine in a rubber cartel after a European Union court rejected arguments that it shouldn’t be liable for the actions of subsidiaries more than 10 years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap