Credit Suisse Sued by Highland Over Real Estate AppraisalChris Dolmetsch and David McLaughlin
Credit Suisse Group AG was sued for more than $350 million by Highland Capital Management LP entities that claim the bank marketed loans for the Yellowstone Club in Montana and other developments based on fraudulent appraisals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap