Bumi to Hand Cash to Holders After $501 Million Bakrie DealJesse Riseborough
July 18 (Bloomberg) -- Bumi Plc, the coal producer at the center of a dispute between financier Nathaniel Rothschild and Indonesia’s Bakrie family, plans a “substantial” cash return to investors from the $501 million sale of a mining asset.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day