Blackstone Files for IPO of Shopping-Center Unit BrixmorHui-yong Yu and Jeffrey St.Onge
Brixmor Property Group, the second-largest U.S. shopping-center landlord, filed to go public, part of owner Blackstone Group LP’s plan to exit property investments after markets recovered from the financial crisis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks