Anglo American Quarterly Iron-Ore Output Falls, Copper RisesFirat Kayakiran and Andre Janse van Vuuren
Anglo American Plc, a mining company with operations from Australia to Brazil, said second-quarter iron-ore output fell 1 percent from a year as its biggest production site recovers from strikes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States