United Nations Says Intervention Brigade to Fight Rwandan RebelsMichael J. Kavanagh
A new brigade of United Nations peacekeepers in the Democratic Republic of Congo will fight all illegal armed groups in the eastern region, including Rwandan rebels with links to that country’s 1994 genocide, the UN said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations