S.Korea Asked Asiana to Improve Safety 2 Months Before CrashKyunghee Park
Two months before the fatal crash of Asiana Airlines Inc. jet in San Francisco, the South Korean government asked the carrier to improve pilot training and strengthen safety measures, a transport ministry official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner