Mylan, Toyota, Facebook, Museum: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
July 17 (Bloomberg) -- Mylan Inc. and Sandoz AG won the dismissal of lawsuits by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. that claimed the pharmaceutical companies infringed its patents for a drug used to treat multiple sclerosis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself