Mouton-Rothschild ’06 Bordeaux Drops to $5,875 Three-Month LowGuy Collins
A case of 2006 Chateau Mouton-Rothschild, a Medoc first-growth wine estate, sold for 3,875 pounds ($5,875) on the Liv-ex market, a three-month low and down 9 percent from its high for this year as demand weakened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's