Mattel Drops as Falling Barbie Sales Hurt ProfitLauren S Murphy
Mattel Inc., the largest U.S. toymaker, dropped the most in 15 months after declining demand for the aging Barbie doll line and increased costs to expand the American Girl chain hurt second-quarter profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's