Goldman Sachs Sells Redi Stake to Group of Wall Street FirmsLu Wang and Christine Harper
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. said it agreed to sell a majority stake in Redi, a unit that provides trading technology, to a group of Wall Street firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone