European Stocks Advance on Bernanke TestimonySofia Horta e Costa
European stocks rose, rebounding from their biggest drop in more than a week, as Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said that the pace of the recovery will determine when the central bank reduces its asset purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis