China’s Easy Money Flows Abroad as Credit Squeeze HurtsBloomberg News
As China’s cash squeeze claims victims across the nation -- from a bailout-seeking shipyard to a solar-panel maker missing a bond payment -- there are places where Chinese money remains cheap and plentiful. Like Nigeria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus to Buy Majority Stake in Bombardier C Series Jet Program