U.K. Stocks Slip From Six-Week High as Persimmon DropsSarah Jones
U.K. stocks fell from a six-week high as investors awaited tomorrow’s testimony from Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke to help gauge when the U.S. central bank may start to taper its bond purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone