Russia’s Tatarstan Seen Losing Half of Grain Crop to DroughtMarina Sysoyeva
Russia’s Tatarstan Republic, the country’s fifth largest grain-growing region, will lose half of the 5 million metric ton grain crop it expected this season due to drought, a private farmers’ union said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone