Gilts Jump as CPI Gives BOE Leeway; Pound Weakens to 4-Month LowAnchalee Worrachate
U.K. gilts advanced, pushing the yield on two-year securities to the lowest in almost two months, amid speculation slowing inflation will leave room for the Bank of England to maintain its accommodative monetary policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion