NYSE, Citadel to Offer Over-the-Counter Prices for Global StocksLynn Thomasson
NYSE Euronext said it reached an agreement with Citadel LLC’s market-making unit to distribute real-time price quotes for about 6,500 international over-the-counter equities.
The so-called Greysheet comprises stocks from 34 countries that are actively traded by investors and not on an exchange. The prices will be distributed by NYSE’s market data service known as SuperFeed, according to a statement today from the operator of the largest U.S. exchange.
“This feed offers an unparalleled solution for efficiently extending OTC data to the global trading community when compared to other alternatives that are particularly limited in data sourcing and high-speed, global distribution capabilities,” NYSE said in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week